Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Mini Boots Haul

With the January sales in full swing, I took full advantage whilst purchasing the products I had lusted after, throughout the month of December. 
I've wanted to try out Philosophy products for a long time, so my first stop was definitely going to be to their counter! I picked up this "Sweet Fluffy Cupcake" shower gel for half price and besides being one of the prettiest shower gels I've ever bought, it smells incredible! As the name suggests, my whole shower was left smelling of cupcakes, as was I! Since this product also doubles as a shampoo my hair was also covered in the scent of fairy cakes and though I was skeptical about using it as a shampoo, it worked brilliantly and its thick consistency left my hair so shiny.


It is no secret that Real Techniques brushes have been raved about by beauty bloggers for the past few months, so I was desperate to get my hands on some. I've started out by getting the Expert Face Brush, as it was the one I needed the most and since they aren't too expensive I'll definitely be going back for more!


Anyone who knows me, knows I'm always on the hunt for products that promise to tame my curly hair. Since I've used (and loved) Bumble and Bumble products before, I decided I try out this Calming Creme on my coarse curls. I'm not 100% that this product has done much more to my hair than any other product, but I want to use it for a little longer to see if it has any real effect.


Let me know what you got in the sales this month! 
Frankie x 


No comments:

Post a Comment