Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

All Saints Picks

Anyone who knows me, knows my undying love for All Saints. I love anything black so the shop is made for my style. I love the edginess of all the pieces whilst still being so feminine. I was looking through their website and I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces.


This satin dress is so simple yet so cool, it would be so flattering on any figure because it covers any problem areas whilst still showing some skin. I'd style this with ankle boots and a leather jacket if it was colder. Styled with a red lip and edgy liner, this would make a perfect outfit for a party or dinner out. I also think, dressed down, it would be great for an everyday look.


This dress would definitely be something I'd wear in the spring time if I was out for lunch or out shopping with friends. As are many of the dresses from All Saints, I think it'd be extremely flattering and because it looks like a top and skirt, it's an instant outfit and adds shape to the waist, without being tight and uncomfortable. Perfect for a laid back, low maintenance look, which is always what I aim for when I get dressed.


I actually have this dress and I wear it to death. I have a pear shaped figure and I'm always looking for ways to balance out my hips with my upper body. This dress is extremely flattering on my shape and I always feel comfortable in it, which I sometimes find quite hard in other dresses.


This cardigan is fabulous. Because it is sleeveless, it becomes so edgy and cool without being too harsh and masculine. It is definitely on my wishlist for this spring and I love the way it is styled so simply in the picture.


If you've read my other posts, you'll know how much I adore coats and over-sized outerwear. This one is adorable and I love it so much! I think it would be so pretty with the hood up in the snow or rain and would complete any wintry outfit. This coat is also quite long, which I like because it covers the tops of my thighs, which is something I am quite self-conscious about. 
As I've mentioned a few times in this post, I feel extremely comfortable in All Saints clothes. I think they are so easily wearable and so, so flattering. For anyone that is prepared to spend a little more money, I find these clothes are great for someone like myself who often finds clothes quite uncomfortable.
Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment