Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Bohemian Statement Earrings

I love any bohemian aesthetic, I just love all the trademark floaty pieces and eclectic patterns. Sticking with the bohemian theme, I thought I'd further explore my love for this style in the form of statement earrings. I've been extremely inspired by these beautiful pieces that have been seen everywhere for the last few months. Particularly in the autumn season I love the way a pair of elegant earrings pairs perfectly with a messy topknot. I love the more simple earrings as well as the more intricate pieces, both perfectly add gorgeous touches to even the most slouchy of fall-time looks.



Free people is the perfect place to fill any bohemian wardrobe. I have been obsessing over their website for some time now, and I am definitely putting some of their pieces on my Christmas/Channukah/Birthday wishlist! I found some gorgeous earrings during my many visits to their website and I thought I'd share with you, some of my favourites. (Links to all websites will be at the bottom of this post)  


Coin earrings epitomize the bohemian, statement earring so it's no wonder I'm so obsessed with these. I love the intricate detailing on these and I think paired with messy hair, these would be the perfect touch to a laid-back feeling look.


These earrings, though very different to the previous pair, scream autumn/winter edge. I love overstated pieces like these as I think they are so simple yet still somehow a great piece of statement jewelry. I'd be more inclined to wear these with messy, salt-sprayed waves to keep with the bohemian feel or pair with a sleek topknot to add a more edgy vibe.


Urban Outfitters is always a favourite of mine to look for jewelry and I was definitely not disappointed whilst looking for statement earrings. This angular pair are one of my favourites of the ones I found. The delicate details on this pair seem to put a pretty twist on an otherwise quite harsh shaped pair of earrings.



Probably the most simple of the earrings I found, I still think this pair could be a noticeable touch to an outfit. Because these earrings are quite simple, I'd definitely pair them with a berry lip for the perfect autumn look. 

Bohemian pieces will definitely be making an appearance in my looks over the next few months, especially in the form of jewelry. If anyone has any suggestions for websites or shops good for those kinds of things, leave me a comment and let me know! 

Have a lovely week everyone,
Frankie x 


Instagram // Pinterest - frankieshalom

No comments:

Post a Comment