Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

MAC's Christmas Collection: Stroke of Midnight

The months leading up to Christmas are among my favourites, between the knitwear, over-sized coats and fairy lights, I get extremely excited by this time of year. One thing I always look forward to are the brand new holiday collections all over the makeup stands, in particular MAC. I find it extremely difficult to resist any of the MAC limited collections, with the change in packaging alone, I am completely smitten with any of the exclusive products. This year, MAC's 'Stroke of Midnight' Collection has been no exception. I love the black, white and gold graphic packaging that creates a sleek look that, although is extremely original, are so obviously MAC. The collection is extremely different to last year's 'Glamour Daze' which I loved (and still use) but it wasn't very 'me', this year is a lot more to my personal taste and the products will definitely be on my Christmas list! The collection includes the usual eye and face palettes as well as exclusive eye, lip and cheek bags. 

Take a look at some of my particular favourites:


Stroke of Midnight Eye Bag in Violet £39.50 -
This chic bag includes MAC's famous paint pot in 'Frozen Violet', fluid line in 'Blacktrack', Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara and a duel ended shader/line brush.
This handy, little bag will be a definite must-have in my makeup collection, since purple is my favourite eye shadow colour against my brown eyes and I'm always one for a cream shadow, this bag is perfect for me! I also love MAC mascaras so I'm excited to try this one out.


Stroke of Midnight Lip and Cheek Bag in Coral £50.00 -
This pretty essentials bag features lipstick in 'Night to Remember', lipglass in 'Pure Sophistication' and powder blush in 'Margin'. The handy bag also includes a slim mirror and 129SE powder/blush brush making this kit perfect for a pretty on the go makeup look.


Stroke of Midnight Viva Glam Bag £29.00 -
No MAC collection would be complete without Viva Glam making an appearance. This Lipstick/Lipglass duo are beautiful colours for the holiday season with the original Viva Glam lipstick (Viva Glam 1) paired with the brand new matching Lipglass. These burgundy lip colours are beautiful additions to any makeup bag. The only red and black bag in this collection incorporates the signature Viva Glam style into this holiday collection.

What's on your Christmas Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment