Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

M&S Boyfriend Jeans

For almost a year now, the boyfriend jean has been a popular staple piece in the wardrobes of women of all ages, but as I have found, finding the perfect pair for your body type can be a laborious task - unless of course you have the body of a Victoria's Secret Model, which I don't.
After going into countless shops and numerous boutiques, and trying on every pair of boyfriend jeans in every colour of denim under the sun, I'd pretty much accepted that I wouldn't be the owner of a pair of boyfriend jeans, until I noticed a girl in town with the exact pair I was looking for. Me being me, I went over to the girl to ask her and was slightly taken aback when she said she'd bought them at Marks and Spencer's and not at the usual Urban Outfitters or Topshop, like every other teenage girl on the planet. 
Long story short, I bought the M&S jeans and I am so, so happy with them! For me, they are exactly what I wanted. Though they are boyfriend jeans, they fit slimly enough to not make my lower body appear bigger than it is and they are a really flattering length.
Because of the high rise fit of the jeans, I've been styling mine with slightly shorter, fitted tops, to contrast the baggy nature of the jeans. To keep the whole look feminine, I've been pairing simple elegant necklaces with my outfits, just to add a prettier element to the more masculine bottom half. 
For a  relaxed feel I've chosen my white converse to finish off my outfit, but to create a dressier outfit I would add a pair of strappy heels for the perfect summer look. 


Jeans - http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/ripped-slim-leg-boyfriend-jeans/p/p22273434

No comments:

Post a Comment