Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

London Haul

Since I haven't been too consistent with my recent blogs as a result of many things, I thought I'd ease myself back in by sharing with you what I purchased during my weekend in London. 

The first thing I bought over the weekend were these sunglasses from Diesel. I've wanted to buy myself a gorgeous pair for a while and since I had some left over birthday money, I decided to splurge on a more high end pair. These haven't left my face all weekend and I'm near on obsessed with them! The sunglasses are available in black but I decided to go with the brown as they are a lot less harsh on the face.


The next thing I purchased was this beautiful candle from Anthropologie. I was instantly drawn to the gorgeous glass details and the scent definitely did not disappoint. The scent is Mokara Orchid, White Lily Spring Moss and I thought it's elegant, fresh aroma would be perfect for the spring time.


Sunday morning took my mum and I to Regent Street and whilst browsing in Juicy Couture I picked up this really gorgeous sports bra. I was a little sceptical about it since I didn't see the need to spend money on something you simply sweat in, but I was really really happy with the fit, which is something I find quite difficult when I'm looking for bras. The bra itself is halter neck and zips in the front, so it is extremely comfortable. I'm not sure what it is but something about brightly coloured gym wear is extremely motivating and a little extra incentive to exercise never goes amiss! 


The last two things I purchased over the weekend were lip products from Charlotte Tilbury. Red lip products are something I ALWAYS gravitate to - lip glosses, however, are not. I've never been one for a glossy lip, mostly because in not a fan of the sticky consistency but my Mum has raved about Charlotte Tilbury, so I thought I'd try one on at the concession. I adore the way this lip gloss goes on, it's extremely smooth and for someone who hates lip gloss, I am in love with this one! The colour of gloss is extremely pigmented and I was really happy with the way it looked with my skin tone. 
The lip liner caught my eye for a similar reason, it's smooth consistency was extremely obvious from just looking at it and after trying it, I was definitely not disappointed! 


I'm sure some of these products, if not all, will be making an appearance in my favourites this month! Let me know what you got up to over the weekend and if there's anything I should try out. 

Frankie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment