Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Summer Essentials - Guest Blogging for the Fashion Supernova

With the Summer season fast approaching, getting your makeup bag in check can be an vexatious task, especially if you have no idea what products you really need. This reason, is why I decided to compile my summer essentials to give you an idea on which products are actually necessary, and which should be put away for the next few months...

To read the rest of the post I wrote for The Fashion Supernova go to - http://thefashionsupernova.com/2014/06/11/7-summer-beauty-essentials/

Thanks to Lorna over at The Fashion Supernova for giving me the opportunity to do some guest blogging for the site!

Let me know what you guys think and what your summer essentials are!
Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment